Market Gras Gumbo Cook-OffFebruary 1, 2017
Join us at the City Market on Feb. 28th for Market Gras: a gumbo cook-off featuring 10 of Indy's best chefs!
Mangeons! Let's celebrate Mardi Gras with a good old fashion cook-off. Come to the City Market between 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. on Fat Tuesday to sample gumbo recipes from the area's best chefs!
Participating restaurants and chefs include:
- Meridian Restaurant & Bar - Alan Smith
- The Libertine Liquor Bar - Matt Stum
- Rook - Carlos Salazar
- Love Handle - Chris Benedyk
- Kountry Kitchen Soul Food Place - Cynthia Wilson
- 20 Tap - Shannon Baugher
- Pogue's Run Grocer - Alan Walker
- Circle City Soups - Angela Osborn
- U-Relish Farm - Cara Dafforn
- Three Carrots - Ian Phillips
$20 - Adults (18 & up)
$10 - Youth (17-6 years old)
Kids 5 and under get in free.
Tickets are available through Brown Paper Tickets.